New Rug Process
New Rug Process:
1. Once your order is confirmed, the designer sends a hardcopy of your finalized proof with exact measurements and colour palette to one of our Weavers.
2. The finalized sketch is also sent to our Dyeing Department who consolidates orders once a week and begins the dyeing process.
3. The dyed material is then individually shipped to Weavers around Peru. Now with the finalized proofs and specifically dyed Alpaca, Llama, or Wool your Weaver will prepare their loom for your Sumaq Rug. This is the longest process as the each Sumaq Rug is hand-made specifically for you! This process usually takes 3-5 weeks depending on size and complexity of design.
4. Once complete you Sumaq Rug is send directly to our Shipping Department in Lima, Peru, where the final stringent quality control takes place.
5. After passing quality control, your rug is individually package and shipped directly from our Distribution Department in Lima, Peru to your home!
|ABOUT US||CUSTOMER SERVICE||POLICIES||PRODUCTS|
|Our Story||Contact Us||Terms & Conditions||Customer Gallery|
|Giving Back||Rug Care||Privacy||3 Rug Types|
|Retailers||What is Alpaca||New Rug Process|